Why join our Maintenance Service Club explains the benefits you receive with a low monthly fee.
Why join our Maintenance Service Club: Protect your investment.
A new furnace or air conditioner (AC) is a significant investment that deserves protection.
Dust, dirt, and debris in and around your unit can build up naturally and cause the system to work harder than it should to heat or cool your home. Consequently, if you avoid tune-ups, the strain on your furnace or AC equipment can shorten its life span.
Discover issues early.
Regular maintenance allows the technician to discover any latent problems before they turn into inconvenient and costly repairs. In addition, regular attention reduces the potential breakdown of the system, extending the life of your investment.
When your AC and heating systems are well maintained, they will operate more efficiently which will save you money. Also, manufacturers typically recommend a tune-up at least once per year to keep your warranty in good standing. Therefore, we recommend maintenance check-ups for both your heater and AC in the Spring. Moreover, as a Service Club Plan member, you receive numerous perks for a low monthly investment.
Why join our Maintenance Service Club: Receive perks as a Club member.
As a Service Club member, you receive a host of benefits including:
- A 20% discount on repairs, parts, and labor. Saving money is a wise decision.
- Maintenance performed on both your heating and air conditioning systems. We do this once a year for each to keep your equipment running smoothly.
- A thorough inspection. We perform a comprehensive inspection and an 18-point maintenance check to ensure your system will operate safely when you need it the most.
- Efficiency evaluation. Is your system going to operate at the lowest utility cost possible? We will check and share tips on how to be better efficient.
- One waived service call fee per year. We appreciate your loyalty.
- Priority service. You come first in our book.
- No overtime charges…ever. Spend your money elsewhere on the weekends.
- Flexible scheduling. We understand you are busy. That’s why we are available after 5pm and on weekends at no extra charge.
- Low monthly membership fee. Only $18/month. No contracts, no pressure, no worries. Cancel anytime.
When you are ready to schedule your tune-up, simply text or give us a call, 502.244.9999.
Allgeier Air has been serving Louisville homeowners just like you, for over 25 years. The foundation of our culture is finding the right solution for you and never selling you something you don’t need. Contact us, 502.244.9999, by texting or calling today and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you with one of our comfort design team members.
Leave A Comment