Reme Halo® Whole Home Air Purifier
The Reme Halo® system is a proven solution to significantly improve your indoor air quality.
On average, most people spend approximately 90% of their time indoors where the concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than outdoors, according to the EPA.
For some, this means the risks to their health from indoor air pollution may be greater than risks from outside pollution. For example, the very young, the elderly and chronically ill, and people with cardiovascular or respiratory diseases, are typically good candidates for the Reme Halo®.
What is the Reme Halo®?
The Reme Halo® whole home air purifier is a unique air purification system manufactured by RGF® Environmental Group, Inc. This product adds an additional layer of protection to the indoor air quality of your home. And in today’s world, this can provide much-needed peace of mind.
The Reme Halo® is more effective than most air purifiers and filter technologies on the market. While most systems reduce only some types of contaminants, the Reme Halo® is effective against all types of indoor air pollutants, including several types of viruses.
Built with proprietary technology, this system is proven to reduce up to 99% of surface micro-organisms, including staph and MRSA; and 90% of air micro-organisms.
In a nutshell, it provides cleaner air to protect your family.
Do I need the Reme Halo®?
- Does anyone in your household suffer from allergy symptoms or a respiratory condition?
- Do you ever smell cooking odors, pet odors, smoking odors, or musty smells in your home?
- Do you have smokers in your home?
- Would you like to reduce dust, pet dander, or pollen in your home?
- Is there anyone in your household that can’t afford to get sick?
- Would you like to reduce up to 99% of harmful contaminants on surfaces such as kitchen counter tops, door knobs and bathrooms?
- Is indoor air quality important to you?
If you answered YES to at least one of these questions, installing the Reme Halo® whole home air purifier in your home could improve your quality of life.
Here are a few other benefits:
- Reduce cigarette smoke, pet dander, and all types of odors
- Reduce allergy and asthma symptoms
- Breathe easier and improve your quality of life
- Safeguard against viruses, MRSA, and even Covid-19
- Experience fewer sick days
How does it work?
The Reme Halo® is installed into your current HVAC system by one of our professional technicians. It works behind the scenes, treating and cleaning your air, anytime your heater or AC is on.
Using patented technology, Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy (REME), this product generates ionized hydrogen peroxide molecules which are distributed through your entire home using your duct system, just like your heated or cooled air.
These molecules then sweep through the air, breaking down any signs of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, odors, and VOCs, destroying these contaminants on the spot.
The system passes a charge that induces other particles, like dust and dander, to ban together, making them bigger and easier for your existing filter to catch.
It’s highly effective in eliminating viruses, bacteria, dust, mold, odors, and allergens from your indoor air, making it a must-have for homeowners concerned with their indoor air quality.
The Reme Halo® air purification system is scientifically proven to:
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses including Covid-19
- Purify every cubic inch of air conditioned space
- Tackles all variants of indoor air pollutants including particulates, microbes and gases
- Reduce airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduce smoke, VOCs, odors, dust, and allergens
- Eliminate sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
Typically, the Reme Halo costs about $1000 including installation. Pricing is contingent on the size of your home, the quality of your current HVAC system, and any incentives in place. Keep in mind the Reme Halo uses a UV bulb which will need to be replaced about every 2 years.
To find out more about how to improve your indoor air quality, send us a text or give us a call, 502.244.9999.